As our company's flagship, with great variety of models and stock, we must divide the Carnival section into eight subfamilies:
- FANTASY collection, where all those truly carnival fabrics are included: from polka dots for clowns’ costumes, and stripes for Egyptians’ costumes, to fabrics expressly made to cover carnival carriages with glitter. As its name suggests, fantasy is the limit.
- HALLOWEEN collection, where you can find the most terrifying prints and fabrics, for a scary (but terrific) night.
- ETHNIC collection, with all those geometric fabrics, ideal for a hippy costume, but also for a carnival outfit with a tribal essence.
- ANIMAL PRINT collection, including artificial animal pelt and any wild fantasy you could imagine. animal print.: unleash your most extravagant desires.
- PARTY collection, including sequins, glitter or embroidered fabrics, among others.
- EPOCH fabrics, gathering the most select fabrics for epoch dresses, but also opera, theatre and other disciplines.
- TULLE collection, encompassing any variety of this style, such as tulle with sequins, gemstones or glitter, not to mention other types as elastic tulle or net fabrics.
- LACE collection, which, as its name indicates, includes any option and fantasy on this kind of fabric: printed, embroidered, with spandex, etc.
To learn more about some of the carnival fabrics we offer, you can do so by accessing your Client Area.