What is a cookie?
Who uses cookie information?
Name of the company
RONDA BOADA VELL, 45
PALAU-SOLITÀ I PLEGAMANS
PALAU-SOLITÀ I PLEGAMANS
What types of cookies exist?
Cookies can be classified, by virtue of their own characteristics, into various categories.
- Depending on the entity that manages it:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and are managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and are not managed by us but by a third party entity.
- According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: This type of cookies collect and store data only while the User accesses the Website.
- Persistent Cookies: Through this type of cookies the data remains stored and can be accessed and treated during the period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Depending on the purpose:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services it offers, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, such as language, regional settings from where you access the service, etc..
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of websites, application or platform and for profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included on the website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on its website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
Which types of cookies does this website use?
Hereinafter, we specify the cookies used in this website:
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||google.com||2 years||Targeting cookie. Used to create a user profile and display relevant and personalised Google Ads to the user.|
|__Secure-1PSIDTS||google.com||1 year||Cookie required for using the website’s options and services.|
|__Secure-1PSIDCC||google.com||1 year||Cookie required for using the website’s options and services.|
|SID||google.com||2 years||Google Analytics customisation cookie. Used by the Google + 1 sharing button and is required to link content to your Google 1+ account.|
|SIDCC||google.com||3 months||Security cookie to confirm visitor authenticity, prevent fraudulent use of credentials, and protect visitor data from unauthorised access.|
|APISID||google.com||Persistent||Google collects visitor information for videos played out by YouTube.|
|__Secure-3PSIDTS||google.com||1 year||Cookie required for using the website’s options and services.|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||google.com||2 years||Profiles the interests of website visitors to serve relevant and personalised ads through retargeting.|
|SAPISID||google.com||2 years||Google Analytics customisation cookie. Used by the Google + 1 sharing button and is required to link content to your Google 1+ account.|
|HSID||google.com||2 years||Google Analytics customisation cookie. Used by the Google + 1 sharing button and is required to link content to your Google 1+ account.|
|__Secure-3PSID||google.com||2 years||Targeting cookie. Used to profile the interests of website visitors and display relevant and personalised Google ads.|
|__Secure-1PSID||google.com||1 year||Cookie required for using the website’s options and services.|
|__Secure-1PAPISID||google.com||1 year||Cookie required for using the website’s options and services.|
|SSID||google.com||Persistent||Google collects visitor information for videos played out by YouTube, which are played out on integrated maps from Google Maps.|
|CONSENT||google.com||Persistent||Stores visitor preferences and personalises ads.|
|AEC||google.com||1 month||Cookie required for using the website’s options and services.|
|1P_JAR||google.com||1 week||Based on recent searches and previous interactions, custom ads are placed on Google websites.|
|OGPC||google.com||23 days||Cookie required for using the website’s options and services.|
|NID||google.com||6 months||Stores visitor preferences and personalises ads on Google sites based on recent searches and interactions.|
|OTZ||google.com||1 month||Links activities of website visitors to other devices that are previously logged in via the Google account. In this way, advertisements are tailored to different devices.1 Links activities of website visitors to other devices that were previously signed in via the Google account. In this way, ads are tailored to different devices.1|
|__Secure-ENID||google.com||2 years||Google allows you to customize how ads are viewed outside of Google or store information such as preferred language when displaying search results.|
|_ga||2 years||Set by Google Analytics to recognize website users across multiple sessions.|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||google.com||2 years||Used to prevent the browser from sending the cookie along with cross-site requests.|
|_gcl_au||Google Adsense||persistent||Marketing/Tracking. To store and track conversions.|
|_gid||1 day||Is set by Google Analytics and is used to group statistical data (e.g., calls to different pages) to user sessions.|
|PHPSESSID||PHP||Session||Functional. To provide functions across pages.|
This table might be updated depending on the cookies that we use in different moments. We recommend you to check our Cookies Policy periodically.
Are data transfers made to third countries?
How to disable and block cookies?
We inform you that, in any case, you can disable or block cookies by activating the settings of your browser, allowing you to refuse the installation of all or some of the cookies. If you do not allow the installation of cookies you may not be able to access some of the features of this website, and therefore, your user experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
What rights do you have over the personal data provided?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed, and if so, what data is being processed.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from RAVIAL, S.A., the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In the rectification request, you must indicate the data you wish to be modified.
- Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the legitimate interest of the company. In this case, the company will stop processing the personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain from the company, the deletion of personal data concerning you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to have the company transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the processing is based on the performance of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to limitation of processing: You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your data when: you contest the accuracy of the data, while the company verifies its accuracy; you have exercised the right to object to the processing of your data, while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of you as a data subject.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects you in a similar way.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the following address RONDA BOADA VELL, 45, CP: 08184 - PALAU-SOLITÀ I PLEGAMANS (BARCELONA).
In addition, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data infringes the applicable legislation.